We’re looking for an exceptional PPC Director to join our growing team. If you’re an experienced search marketing professional who can handle PPC accounts, Programmatic, Paid Search and Analytics with ease, then this might the role for you.
Over the past six months, our business has grown rapidly. We’ve taken on some brilliant new clients – some of the largest contracts in our history – and our office is now so fit to bursting that we’re on the hunt for a new space.
Amid all of this activity, we’re recruiting for someone to head up our PPC team. We’re proud of our track record in this area and as a result our clients have high expectations.
If you think that you could be the PPC Director we’re searching for, read on…
The PPC Director Role
The right candidate will be an intelligent, hard working individual who has experience of managing a team and is confident when dealing with clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a motivational team leader
- Train the PPC Team on best practice and industry developments
- Manage supplier and partner relationships
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Manage department processes and policies
The role has the following requirements:
- 5 years or more within paid search and a minimum of 1 year as a manager
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- A proven track record of identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
Life at Banc Media
We work hard to make sure that Banc Media is an enjoyable place to work. Our team tend to stick around – staff retention rate is a healthy 92% – and we’re proud of our hard working, talented team.
As well as PPC, we have SEO, Content Marketing, CRO, Account Management and Business Development teams – you can find out more about the different departments at Banc here.
We offer some great employee benefits including:
- Bupa Select Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Birthdays as paid holidays
- Half Day every other Friday
Take a look at the infographic below for a full job description, plus details of our employee benefits…
And if you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].