It’s been a busy few weeks at Banc – our new website went live, we’ve taken on some brilliant new clients and we’re scouting for bigger office space as we’ve outgrown our Old Trafford HQ. We’re also on the hunt for a stellar SEO Manager to join our team.
If you think that this could be you, read on…
The SEO Manager Role
We’re looking for an exceptional, experienced SEO. The right candidate will be degree qualified, intelligent and hard working: someone who’s capable of impressing our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver technical documentation for on-site optimisation recommendations
- Provide detailed reporting of work completed for Client Services
- Develop processes to improve the efficiency and delivery of our campaigns
- Create new strategies for clients
The role has the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on SEO experience
- Show evidence of website build
- Intermediate or better WordPress, Magento, Analytics, PHP, HTML, CSS
Life at Banc Media
We like to think that Banc Media is a great place to work. Our team tend to stick around – staff retention rate is a healthy 92% – and we’re proud to have built up a group of like-minded professionals who put five star service at the heart of everything they do.
We offer some great employee benefits including:
- Bupa Select Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Birthdays as paid holidays
- Half Day every other Friday
Take a look at the infographic below for a full job description, plus details of our employee benefits…
If you’d like to see who else works in the SEO Team (plus PPC, Content Marketing, Account Management and Business Development) be sure to check out our Team Page.
And if you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].